Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Christmas Christmas

....Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas!!!

I'm such a kid when it comes to Christmas & Christmas vacation...maybe the fact that I work in a school is perpetuating this childishness towards Christmas break. I can't help it, I'm just SO excited that Christmas break is officially here, I'm not at work and it is a Thursday (!) and I get to see my family later today!

Plus, the kitties are coming home with us this year and they will be wearing these lovelies on Christmas morning:
Doesn't Bella look so happy about being dressed as Rudolph?

My sweet boy Colby

I just love everything about the holidays - the gift-giving (and, okay, the receiving is nice, too), spending time with family, great food, celebrations, and no work! 

Wishing everyone a happy, happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment